IMPRINT & DATA PROTECTION
Responsible for the content
According to §5 para.1 of the Austrian e-Commerce Act (ECG) and §24 Media Act, we hereby announce as operators and media owner of this website
CA – The Chalet GmbH
Rossegger Straße 11
UID: ATU 685 22 100
Tel.: +43 5583 30981 40
We have in terms of readability of the content of this website or in our different social networks in which we operate, either selected male or female form of personal names. This implies no discrimination of the opposite sex. So when we talk about visitors or employees, for example, we also mean visitors and employees equally and naturally. All information appeals equally to women and men.
This website is not fully functional, unfortunately for people with physical disabilities, such as vision, hearing or others. If you or somebody else is affected, we apologize and would like to help through our other communication channels. Please feelfree to contact the Arbitration Board for Disability Equality Ministry of Social Affairs of the Republic of Austria.
The Chalet GmbH does not accept any liability for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Haftungsansprüche gegen die The Chalet GmbH, welche sich auf Schäden materieller oder ideeller Art beziehen, die durch die Nutzung oder Nichtnutzung der dargebotenen Informationen bzw. durch die Nutzung fehlerhafter und unvollständiger Informationen verursacht wurden, sind grundsätzlich ausgeschlossen, sofernseitens der The Chalet GmbH kein nachweislich vorsätzliches oder grob fahrlässiges Verschulden vorliegt. All offers are non-binding and non-obligatory. The Chalet GmbH reserves the right to modifications, amendments or cancellations of the offer in whole or in part or to the temporary or final discontinuation of this publication without any prior notice.
References and links
In the case of direct and indirect references to other internet sites, so-called links, which are outside the responsibility of the Chalet GmbH, an obligation to assumeliability would take effect exclusively in the case of the Chalet GmbH having knowledge of the content, and it having been technically feasible and reasonable to have prevented its use in the case of it unlawful illegal content. The Chalet GmbH herewith expressly declares that at the time of setting the link, no unlawful content was recognisable on the linked sites. The Chalet GmbH has no influence on the current or future design, contents or authorship of the linked pages. The Chalet GmbH thus explicitly dissociates itself herewith from all contents of all the linked pages that have been changed after setting the links. This applies to all links and references within the scope of the company’s own internet offer and for entries by third parties in the guest books, discussion forums, mailing lists set up by the company. The provider to the respective publications is not liable for any and all illegal, erroneous, or incomplete content and especially for damages, which might occur due to the usage or non-usage of such information provided, but rather the author of the respective pages is liable for all content and results thereof.
Copyright and trademarks
The Chalet GmbH is committed to respect the copyrights of the graphics, sound files,video sequences and texts in all publications, to use its own graphics, sound docuents, video sequences and texts or to use graphics, sound files, video sequences that are public domain. All of the brand marks, trademarks and also third party brand marks and trademarks named on the website underlie the regulations of the valid trademark and ownership law for each registered owner. The fact that a trademark has merelybeen named shall not imply that trademarks are not protected by the rights of third persons! The copyright for any published items produced by Chalet GmbH remain solelywith the owner of this site. No images, audio recordings, video sequences or texts contained herein may be used, reproduced or redistributed in any manner without the express written permission of the Chalet GmbH.
Due to the technical characteristics of the internet, we are unable to accept any guarantee as to the authenticity, correctness and completeness of the information madeavailable via the internet. No guarantee is given for the availability or the operation of the respective website in question or its contents.
Any liability for direct,indirect or any other loss of damage, independent of its cause, which arises by using or by unavailability of the data and information of this web-site, is excluded.
The content of this website is protected by copyright laws. The information contained herein is intended solely for personal use. Any other use of this information, in particular saving it in a database, reproducing it, any form of commercial use, or itsconveyance to a third party or parties, whether in part or parts or in revised form,is forbidden without the consent of the particular organisation. No integration of individual pages of our offering into external frames is permitted.
Online Dispute Resolution
Since 9th January 2016 an EU regulation on online dispute resolution applies in consumer affairs (# 524/2013). Disputes between consumers and merchants in connection of online sales contracts or online service contracts can be settled through the following online platform. http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
If any parts or individual formulations of this text should fail to conform to the valid legal situation, or be no longer or not fully in conformity therewith, this shall not affect the content or validity of the remaining parts of the document.
Image and video material
Sonne Waldhart, Lech-Zürs Tourism
Our partners in digital business
- Conception & Design: Colipa Werbe- & PR-Agentur GmbH www.colipa.at
- Realisation WordPress: http://www.colipa.at
Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to hotel accommodation contracts and all other services and deliveries provided by the hotel for the guest.
2. Deviating provisions, even if they are contained in the general terms and conditions of the guest or the customer, do not apply unless they are expressly recognized in writing by the hotel.
II. Conclusion of contract
1. A hotel accommodation contract (hereinafter referred to as “contract”) shall come into existence upon the guest’s booking request with the corresponding booking confirmation of the hotel.
2. The contracting parties are the hotel and the guest. If a third party makes the booking on behalf of the guest, he shall be liable to the hotel as the orderer together with the guest as joint and several debtors for all obligations arising from the contract, provided that the hotel has received a corresponding declaration from the orderer. Irrespective of this, each ordering party is obliged to pass on to the guest all information relevant to the booking, in particular these General Terms and Conditions. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
3. Subletting and subletting of the rooms provided as well as their use for purposes other than accommodation require the prior written consent of the hotel.
III. Services, Prices, Payment
1. The hotel is obliged to keep the rooms booked by the guest ready in accordance with these general terms and conditions and to provide the agreed services.
2. The guest is obligated to pay the applicable or agreed prices of the hotel for the provision of the room and the other services used by the guest. This also applies to services and expenses of the hotel vis-à-vis third parties arranged by the guest or the customer.
3. The agreed prices include the respective statutory value added tax.
4. The prices may be changed by the hotel if the guest subsequently requests changes in the number of booked rooms, the hotel’s service or the guests’ length of stay, and the hotel agrees.
5. Invoices of the hotel are payable immediately upon receipt without deduction. The guest shall be in default at the latest if he does not make payment within 30 days after the due date and receipt of an invoice; this shall only apply to a guest who is a consumer if these consequences have been specifically pointed out in the invoice. In the event of late payment, the hotel is entitled to charge consumers interest on arrears at a rate of 5% above the prime rate. In business transactions, the default interest rate is 8% above the prime rate. The hotel reserves the right to claim higher damages. Für jede Mahnung nach Verzugseintrittkann das Hotel eine Mahngebühr von € 5,00 erheben.
The hotel is entitled to demand a reasonable advance payment or security deposit upon conclusion of the contract or thereafter.The amount of the advance payment and its due date can be agreed in writing in the contract. Furthermore, the hotel is entitled to demand immediate payment of any receivables accrued during the guest’s stay at the hotel by issuing an interim invoice at any time.
7. the guest can only offset or reduce a claim of the hotel with an undisputed or legally established claim.
IV. Withdrawal of the guest, cancellation
1. The hotel grants the guest a right of withdrawal at any time. The following provisions apply:
In the event of a guest’s withdrawal from the booking, the hotel is entitled to reasonable compensation.
If something should interfere with your vacation with us, we ask you to inform us as soon as possible. We reserve the following cancellation conditions:
- Cancellations and changes made up to 30 days before the date of arrival are free of charge.
- Cancellations and changes made up to 21 days before the date of arrival will be charged 30 percent of the price of the entire booking.
- Cancellations and changes made up to 14 days before the date of arrival will be charged 70 percent of the price of the entire booking.
- Cancellations and changes made up to 7 days before the date of arrival will be charged 90 percent of the price of the entire booking.
- Cancellations and changes made later, as well as no-shows, will be charged the total amount.
We recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance through Europäische Reiseversicherung.
If the hotel calculates the compensation specifically, the amount of compensation is max. the amount of the contractually agreed price for the service to be provided by the hotel less the value of the expenses saved by the hotel as well as what the hotel acquires through other uses of the hotel services.
The above provisions on compensation shall apply mutatis mutandis if the guest does not make use of the booked room or services without giving timely notice.
If the hotel has granted the guest an option in the contract to withdraw from the contract within a certain period of time without further legal consequences, the hotel is not entitled to compensation. Decisive for the timeliness of the declaration of withdrawal is its receipt by the hotel. The guest must declare the withdrawal in writing.
V. Withdrawal of the hotel
1. If the guest has been granted a right to withdraw from the contract free of charge in accordance with Section IV, Paragraph 2, the hotel is also entitled to withdraw from the contract within the agreed period if there are requests from other guests for the booked rooms and the guest does not finally confirm the booking upon inquiry by the hotel.
2. If a contract concluded in accordance with Clause III Para. 6 Agreed advance payment or security deposit is not made within a period set for this purpose, the hotel is also entitled to withdraw from the contract.
3. Furthermore, the hotel is entitled to withdraw from the contract for good cause, in particular if
4. rooms are booked under misleading or false statements of material facts, e.g. regarding the person of the guest or the purpose;
5. the hotel has reasonable grounds to believe that the use of the hotel’s services may jeopardize the smooth operation of the business, the security or the reputation of the hotel in public, without this being attributable to the hotel’s sphere of control or organization;
6. unauthorized subletting or subletting in accordance with Section II Para.. 3 is present;
7. a case of item VI para. 3 is present;
8. the hotel becomes aware of circumstances that the financial circumstances of the guest have significantly deteriorated after the conclusion of the contract, in particular if the guest does not settle due claims of the hotel or does not provide sufficient security and therefore payment claims of the hotel appear to be at risk;
9. the Guest has filed an application for the opening of insolvency proceedings against his/her assets, has submitted an affidavit pursuant to § 47 EO (Exekutionsordnung; Law on Execution and Security Proceedings), has initiated extrajudicial proceedings for the settlement of debts or has stopped his/her payments;
10. the hotel must immediately notify the guest in writing of the exercise of his right of withdrawal.
11. in the aforementioned cases of withdrawal, the guest has no right to compensation.
VI. arrival and departure
1. The guest does not acquire a right to the provision of specific rooms, unless the hotel has confirmed the provision of specific rooms in writing.
2. Booked rooms are available to the guest from 15:00 on the agreed day of arrival. The guest has no right to earlier provision.
3. Booked rooms are to be claimed by the guest no later than 18:00 on the agreed day of arrival.
4. Unless a later arrival time has been expressly agreed, the hotel has the right to assign booked rooms to other parties after 6:00 p.m. without the guest being able to derive any claims for compensation from this. The hotel is entitled to a right of withdrawal in this respect.
5. On the agreed day of departure, the rooms must be vacated and made available to the hotel by 11:00 a.m. at the latest. Thereafter, the hotel may charge the daily room rate for the additional use of the room until 6:00 p.m., and 100 % of the full valid room rate after 6:00 p.m., in addition to the damage incurred by the hotel as a result. The guest is at liberty to prove to the hotel that the hotel has not incurred any damage or that the damage is significantly lower.
VII Liability of the Hotel, Limitation
1. The hotel is liable in accordance with the statutory provisions for all damages arising from injury to life, body and health.
2. In the event of other damages, the hotel shall only be liable if the damages are based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty on the part of the hotel, its legal representatives or executive employees.
3. The above limitation of liability shall apply to all claims for damages, irrespective of their legal basis, including claims in tort. The above limitation of liability shall also apply in cases of any claims for damages by a guest against employees or vicarious agents of the hotel. It shall not apply in cases of liability for a defect following the assumption of a guarantee for the quality of an item or a work, in the case of fraudulently concealed defects or in the case of personal injury.
4. The hotel shall be liable to the guest for property brought into the hotel in accordance with the statutory provisions, i.e. up to a maximum amount of € 1,100.00, unless the guest proves that the damage was neither caused by the hotel nor by an employee, nor by third parties entering or leaving the hotel. Under these circumstances, the hotel is liable for valuables, money and securities up to a maximum amount of € 550.00, unless it has taken these items into custody with knowledge of their condition or the damage was caused by the hotel or its employees. The liability claims expire if the guest does not report the loss, destruction or damage to the hotel immediately after becoming aware of it. However, this does not apply if the items have been specially accepted by the hotel for safekeeping in the hotel safe.
5. insofar as a parking space is made available to the guest in the hotel garage or in a hotel parking lot, also for a fee, the hotel shall be liable to the guest in accordance with the statutory provisions and the maximum amounts provided by law. In this case, the damage must be claimed against the hotel at the latest when leaving the hotel property.
6. Wake-up orders are executed by the hotel with the utmost care.claims for damages, except for gross negligence or intent, are excluded.
7. messages, mail and consignments of goods for guests are handled with care. The hotel takes over the delivery, storage and – on request – against payment the forwarding of the same as well as on request also for lost property. Claims for damages, except for gross negligence or intent, are excluded. The hotel is entitled to hand over the aforementioned items to the local lost and found office after a storage period of one month at the latest, charging a reasonable fee.
8. Claims for damages of the guest are subject to a limitation period of 3 years from the date of knowledge of the injured party of the damage and the person of the damaging party.this does not apply to liability for damages arising from injury to life, body or health, as well as for other damages based on an intentional and grossly negligent breach of duty by the hotel, a legal representative or vicarious agent of the hotel.
VIII Final Provisions
1. Amendments or additions to the contract or the acceptance of the application require the consent of the contractual partner and must be made in writing to be valid.
2. Place of performance and payment is the registered office of the hotel.
3. For all disputes arising from the contract, the court having subject-matter jurisdiction for the registered office of the hotel shall be agreed, unless the guest as a consumer has a place of employment or residence located within the country; in this case, the place of jurisdiction shall be the place notified by the guest in the registration; or the guest as a consumer has only a domestic place of employment; in this case, this shall be agreed as the place of jurisdiction.
4. the law of the Republic of Austria shall apply.
5. Should individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions for Hotel Accommodation be or become invalid or void, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. In all other respects, the statutory provisions shall apply.
6. The provisions of the Austrian Hotel Regulations apply: www.hotelverband.at
Status: August 2016
Cookis & data protection information
This privacy statement explains users on the nature, scope and purpose of the collection and use of personal data through this site. The legal basis for data protectionis based on the Austrian Telecommunications Act (TKG) and the Data protection Act (DSG).
Access data / Server-Logfiles
The Chalet GmbH (or our internet provider) collects data on each access to the offer(so-called “server log files”). These are the following access data: Name of the requested Web page, file, date and time of access, amount of data transferred, notification of successful retrieval, browser type incl. version, the operating system of the user, referrer URL (previously visited), IP address and the requesting provider. We use the logged data only for statistical purposes, for the purpose of operation, security and optimization of our range. However, we reserve the right, to check the log data later if there is reasonable suspicion of unlawful use due to concrete indications.
This website uses the following cookies:
In order to display a modern and user-friendly website, the use of technical cookies is absolutely necessary. Without these cookies, data entered while visiting the website cannot be cached and further processed (typical examples are products in a shopping cart or previous selections of products/services when going back during a session).
Functional cookies may be used to make the website as user-friendly as possible. These are not absolutely necessary for the function of the website, but significantly improve usability during the stay on the website. These are used when settings such as preferred language or interests are to be saved so that they do not have to be re-entered with each visit.
Analytical cookies are used to gain insight into how visitors use the website, which topics they came to the website from, which topics or contributions are particularly interesting and relevant in order to continuously improve the service provided. In addition to visited pages, referring pages and bounce pages, data such as dwell time and click activities can also be stored.
addition, cookies may be used during marketing campaigns to display advertisements on other websites. Dazu werden Cookies und Retargeting Tags für interessensbezogene Werbung von Online-Werbung Anbietern auf der eigenen Seite verwendet.
Social network cookies:
In order to be able to like and share elements such as pages, images and videos on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, etc., social plug-ins are integrated on the website. Cookies set by these platforms cannot be influenced, as these, including their content, are managed exclusively by the third-party providers. In order to avoid an assignment of the website visit to personal profiles, the visitor must be logged out of these third-party providers at the time of the vi
Handling personal data
Personal data is information that can be used to identify a person, i.e. information that can be traced back to a person. This includes the name, email address or phone number. But also data about preferences, hobbies, memberships or which websites were viewed by someone count as personal data. Personal data is only collected, used and passed on by Haus Sabrina if this is permitted by law or if the users consent to the data collection.
When contacting Haus Sabrina (for example, by contact form, CHAT or e-mail), the user’s information is stored for the purpose of processing the request and in the event that follow-up questions arise.
Comments and contributions gold
When users leave comments on the blog or other contributions, their IP addresses are stored. This is done for the security of the provider, in case someone writes illegal content in comments and posts (insults, forbidden political propaganda, etc.). In this case, the House of Sabrina itself could be prosecuted for the comment or post and therefore we are interested in the identity of the author.
The follow-up comments can be subscribed by users. Users will receive a confirmation email to verify that they are the owner of the email address entered. Users can unsubscribe from ongoing comment subscriptions at any time. The confirmation email will contain instructions on how to do this.
Integration of third-party services and content
It may happen that third party content, such as videos from YouTube, maps from Google Maps, RSS feeds or graphics from other websites are integrated within this online offer. This always requires that the providers of this content (hereinafter referred to as “third-party providers”) perceive the IP address of the users. Because without the IP address, they could not send the content to the browser of the respective user. The IP address is thus required for the display of this content. The Chalet GmbH endeavors to use only such content whose respective providers use the IP address only for the delivery of the content. However, we have no influence if the third-party providers store the IP address, e.g. for statistical purposes. To the extent that this is known to us, we inform the users about it.
Use of Facebook social plugins
This offer uses social plugins (“plugins”) of the social network facebook.com, which is operated by Facebook Ireland Ltd, 4Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland (“Facebook”). The plugins are recognizable by one of the Facebook logos (white “f” on blue tile, the terms “Like”, “Like” or a “thumbs up” sign) or are marked with the addition “Facebook Social Plugin”. The list and the appearance of the Facebook social plugins can be viewed here https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
If a user is a Facebook member and does not want Facebook to collect data about him/her via this offer and link it to his/her membership data stored with Facebook, he/she must log out of Facebook before visiting the website. Further settings and objections to the use of data for advertising purposes, are possible within the Facebook profile settings: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads.
Revocation, changes, corrections and updates
The user has the right, upon request and free of charge, to obtain information about the personal data that has been stored about him. In addition, the user has the right to correct incorrect data, blocking and deletion of his personal data, provided that this does not conflict with any legal obligation to retain data.
Sofern Teile oder einzelne Formulierungen dieses Textes der geltenden Rechtslagenicht, nicht mehr oder nicht vollständig entsprechen sollten, bleiben die übrigen Teile des Dokumentes in ihrem Inhalt und ihrer Gültigkeit davon unberührt.
EU Regulation Dispute Resolution
Mandatory information according to Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council: Link to the homepage of the European Commission’s Body for the Online Settlement of Consumer Disputes: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ For initial questions regarding possible dispute resolution, please contact us at email@example.com.